Deckchairs

Deckchairs

Quote

The true university these days is a collection of books.
-Thomas Carlyle

Sunday 14 November 2010

Book Blogger Holiday Swap


Michele over at A Readers Respite has reminded us about this event again this Christmas and I have signed up for the fun. I think the deadline for signing up is today. It is such a brilliant idea and thanks go to the organisers. I remember seeing this event on the blogs last year so I am glad to be taking part for this Christmas.
I am really looking forward to finding out who I am to be Secret Santa to. You can read more about the Book Blogger Holiday Swap by clicking the link here or on my sidebar.
I am about two thirds through Cranford by Elizabeth Gaskell so hope to be able to blog about it soon. I have also nearly finished The Magic Apple Tree by Susan Hill which I have enjoyed immensely so look out for that too.

No comments:

Hay on Wye

Hay on Wye