Deckchairs

Deckchairs

Quote

The true university these days is a collection of books.
-Thomas Carlyle

Saturday 6 September 2008

My top 10 novels on Flashlight Worthy



Peter from over at Flashlight Worthy (see literary links on my sidebar) contacted me and asked if I wanted to contribute a list for the website. It is a fun site with loads of book recommendations, top 10s in every subject, including some famous authors favourites, such as Stephen King and John Irving. Naturally I was thrilled and you can view my choices by clicking here. You can contribute your own lists if you want to, it tells you how on the site. Or you can just trawl the lists of recommendations to get a whole lot more ideas on what to read, and see what others are into. It is well worth a visit!

No comments:

Hay on Wye

Hay on Wye